How long will it take to make and ship my jewelry?
- It takes us approximately 5-7 business days to carefully make, package, and ship your jewelry by hand.
Is there an option for gift wrap?
- Each order is packaged in a gift box, and without price related information, like receipts and catalogs. If you're ordering multiple items, and would like them packaged individually, please make a note of it in the comments section of your order.
How long will will it take USPS to get my item to me?
- We offer free USPS First Class Package shipping within 62 states and territories of the United States of America. This trackable method takes between 3 and 5 business days for your jewelry to arrive to its destination.
- If you would like your item(s) to arrive sooner, you can select USPS Priority Mail shipping. It costs around $9 USD, and the final price is calculated during checkout. This trackable method of shipping can get your jewelry to its destination in 1-3 business days.
- Last minute gift? We also do overnight Priority Mail Express shipping. It's overnight delivery, and comes with tracking.
- For destinations outside of the USA, and Minor Outlying Islands, we mostly ship each package with USPS First Class International Mail. Time in transit varies depending on customs in the designated country of delivery. However, USPS states that it can take 7-21 business days. Price also varies, and will be calculated upon checkout.
- Priority Mail International takes approximately 6-10 business days to arrive from the date of shipment. This method of shipping includes a tracking number that will be emailed to you once your package has shipped.
- Priority Mail Express International is a trackable method of shipping that takes approximately 3-5 business days to arrive from the date of shipment. It also includes up to $200 insurance for loss of package contents and/or damage.